Zwift power curve is bad

Hey @Wes it should be pretty easy to fix something like the CP curve. Maybe you all can finally get back to it as the summer starts to cool off in the northern hemisphere again?

Edit: holy :poop: my first post was April ‘19. There is absolutely zero excuses as to why this hasn’t been fixed. Stop being lazy and fix the basic buggy/wrong things that you offer.

3 Likes

Update: it’s even worse now. :joy::joy:

Still no resolution here? This is miserably frustrating. I’m here to see progress, and the app doesn’t display said progress in an intuitive manner.

Disappointing.

1 Like

After Crit City race tonight, looking through my charts and the Critical Power chart is way off. Not sure if this is a function of a Crit race (as this was my first) or a bug, but figured I would throw it out there!

I will note that I did a several minute spin down after the race in Crit City, so perhaps the graph is just of that 5 min period?

Thanks for merging this! I did look for “critical power” before posting, but did not see this.

Also, not to be critical, but an item like this seems like something they could easily give to an entry level developer, out of the backlog to fill out a Sprint. Seems like low hanging fruit with a high ROI. Maybe they just need more use cases to troubleshoot?!?

After a couple conversations with Zwift support, they say to erase my personal best history to resolve the issue. The convo is still ongoing, and I’ve asked them if they know whether that would permanently fix this issue. Has anyone here tried that? I don’t really want to lose that data if no one has had luck with that. Thanks.

Update: Zwift says they’re working on a fix.

Haven’t heard of it but worth a shot.

If you have a supported device, just rename the CP folder (rather than delete as instructed). If it doesn’t work, no harm done and you can rename the folder back.

If you push your activities to Strava, you have better options to look at your ride data!

1 Like

I’ve tried that. Didn’t work. Dean’s suggestion is good if you have a supported device like he mentioned. I use an AppleTV so my PB was lost :frowning:

1 Like

Excuse the reflection! Can anyone answer me why the ‘this ride’ line is sitting at zero watts the whole way along my critical power line? This is always the case, after every ride… why?

Tried that a while back, didn’t work :cry:

Gotta love a 3 year old bug.

3 Likes

How many years does it take to fix a graph??

Surprised you didn’t add this to your original? post :thinking:

It’s been broken for over 3 years. Clearly that original one didn’t get the message across. Maybe they need one more. :wink:

1 Like

Probably after three years they need reminding there was an original one :+1:

1 Like

Well now we have done both! Nice teamwork!

2 Likes

Years in the making!!!