Zwift Mobile Link PowerUp Button - Tech Change

On the, “Dashboard,” screen, the Powerup button is relatively thin (in height) while the Stop Ride button is much larger.

Would it be possible to make the Powerup button larger and the Stop Ride button smaller (or remove the Stop Ride button altogether)?

Even when cruising, it can be hard to activate the Powerup button.  When riding at full gas during a group ride (and avoiding getting dropped), it can take 3 or 4 sweaty finger presses of the button to get it to work.  Conversely, I’m never worried about how fast I can hit the Stop Ride button.  For that matter, I’ve never even used the Stop Ride button on Mobile Link.

Thanks.

Hi Brooks, 

Thanks for your feedback I’m totally with you on this one! Let me put it on the request list. Hopefully a lot of people will have the same opinion so we can put it on our radar. 

In meantime you can use spacebar on your keyboard, a lot of Zwift users get wireless key board like THIS one in case you can not reach your current keyboard. 

Hope it helps and Ride On!

Hi Tom,

Really appreciate your response. In the meantime, I’ll take a look at the keyboard as I don’t have my computer within reach.

Keep up the great work!

Best,

Brooks