Hey Zwifters, we’ve bundled up a lot of small changes and fixes into this September update. We’ve finally gone back into our Richmond course and cleaned up a few of the little graphics glitches that had been bugging us, and also optimized the course to run a little smoother while we were in there.
A few other notable changes include:
- Fixed issue where a controllable trainer might stop responding when using the new Mac built-in bluetooth
- Added support for the new Kurt Kinetic smart trainer
- Added month 4 of the Zwift Academy workouts
- Fixed issues with sounds, especially around cobbles and dirt
- Ride On’s will start to show the flag of the country the ride on came from
- Glowing objects now glow on Mac
- Added an optional 3km ‘controlled rollout’ mode for events. This is an experiment that we’ll dial in over the coming weeks, but in short you get vastly diminishing returns for power over 200w during the controlled start. There will be a notification on screen if it is active.
macOS Sierra note : We’re aware that some users with macOS 10.12 have had issues with the built-in bluetooth feature, and we will try and issue a fix in the next 5-7 days to address this.
iMac user note : If your screen is black after this update, please let us know your hardware details in this forum post.
As usual we’re all ears when it comes to suggestions or feedback about changes, and a good way to do that is via our Zwift Support Community.
The Team at Zwift