Hey Zwifters, this update is a service release which fixes a few small issues from the mountain expansion, addresses bugs, and and adds a feature or two for good measure.
The notable changes are:
- Added Epic KOM ‘mountain goat’ jersey
- Fixed issue where calculated FTP results could read a few watts low after an FTP test
- Fixed activity calendar on the Start or “Drop In” screen
- Fixed the “Figure 8” route
- Added 100kph achievement (+1000XP)
- Ride leader texts are now on top of all other texts, as is their indicator for ‘rider behind you’ at the bottom of the screen
- Ride leader now has a special ‘pin’ on the course profile display
- Optimized graphics and game performance
- SKIP button added to device pairing screen so you can easily skip past to browse the workout library or create a workout without worrying about device pairing.
- Bluetooth smart trainers and cadence sensors used in the previous session now auto-pair when you enter the pairing screen
As usual, let us know if you spot any new problems or have something to say about changes made or changes you’d like to see. A good way to do that is via our Zwift Support Community.
The Team at Zwift