Hi Zwifters. Today’s update has got us started down a long road of adding small but useful feature additions we’ve had planned, plus a few requested by feedback from Zwifters like you.
- Tire size can now be selected when pairing a speed sensor.
- Pro Jersey Mission added. Enter to win a signed Trek team jersey
- You can now bias your workout intensity up or down 10% live during a workout. This is particularly useful if you’ve started a workout and are having an off day, or are feeling particularly strong.
- TSS is now calculated and shown at the end of a workout
- Segment timers are now visible all of the time you are in a timed segment. Very helpful for setting a new PR up the Epic KOM in Watopia!
- While waiting in an event start area you can now see distance and pace (speed or w/kg) assigned to your event.
- Fixed issue where riders may appear oriented in a random direction the first time you see their avatar, causing them to act ‘wild’ for a moment
- Fixed bluetooth related crash on Mac OSX 10.8
- It rains slightly less often in London now
We’ve also improved our algorithms for flagging certain riders who may have an extremely mis-calibrated setup and you should see the effects of that over the coming week.
As usual we’re all ears when it comes to suggestions or feedback about changes, and a good way to do that is via our Zwift Support Community.
The Team at Zwift