Zwift.com Profile

I just logged into my zwift.com profile and everything is moving very very slow. It takes quite I while to load up, I’ve been forced to refresh a few times. Once I as finally in I paired my profile with Strava and all my rides say I was pushing out over 400 watts. I would love to think I was, but I know that is wrong.

It’s a bug. See discussion here:

https://support.zwift.com/hc/communities/public/questions/201387309-New-Dashboard-section-on-the-website-Average-Watts-data-seems-incorrect-for-Activity-list

i saw the samehigh watt output thing on my first ride last night, but i hadn’t updated my profile with my weight (it was 0 - now it is much higher :slight_smile: ), I will try again tonight to see if my power outputs are different now that I have my correct weight in the profile.

During my ride last night it seemed as though my weight was being taken into account.

Yeah, the wattage issues is a known bug that we’ll be looking into. As for the slowness - it’s still heavily in beta so we’re trying to work out all the kinks. We’re working on it, though!