Zwift Click available for standalone purchase [April 2024]

Hi Zwifters!

Zwift Click, the virtual shift controller, is available in the Zwift Shop as a standalone purchase.

It sells for $39/£39/€39 in the US, UK, and EU regions at this time.

Virtual shifting is available only in Zwift, in combination with trainers that support this feature. Currently, this list includes:

• Zwift Hub Classic (with a 8/9/10/11/12 speed cassette).
  • Zwift Hub One (with a single-speed Zwift Cog).
  • Wahoo KICKR CORE (with a 8/9/10/11/12 speed cassette).
  • Wahoo KICKR CORE Zwift One (with a single-speed Zwift Cog).
  • Wahoo KICKR v6.
  • Wahoo KICKR Move.

If you own a trainer on this list - update to a firmware version that supports virtual shifting using the manufacturer’s mobile app.

See Zwift’s support site for information about Virtual Shifting more broadly.

See Wahoo’s support site for information on firmware updates for their trainers.

• You do not need to use the single-speed Zwift Cog in order to use virtual shifting.
  • Only one Click can be paired at a time to Zwift.
  • Zwift Play and Click can both be paired simultaneously to control shifts.
  • Virtual Shifting is not supported by other training apps.

Any questions? Ask here.

Any idea if this will be available for the tacx neo 2t in the future?

1 Like

No updates to share at this time about our third party partners’ trainers. The Zwift Hub and Wahoo KICKR CORE, KICKR V6 and KICKR Move trainers listed above are the only ones currently supported

When will this be available in, or to ship to, Australia?

1 Like

Aside from the bundled offering with the Wahoo KICKR CORE Zwift One, we don’t currently have a distribution partner for Zwift Click in Australia (or Canada). We are exploring options but do not have any confirmed plans at this time.

And New Zealand please.

I ordered one of these for my Saris Magnus. Should I just go ahead and return it? Compatibility wasn’t listed on the purchase page.

Either return it or use it with QZ connected to Zwift (qzfitness.com).

Hello @Wesley_Wagner

Shuji at Zwift HQ - yes, please contact our Support colleagues ASAP for a product return. The comparison chart link on the purchase page should have taken you to a list of trainers that support virtual shifting.

To be clear though, the comparison chart indicates which trainers that Zwift sells are compatible with the Click. I don’t think it says which other (ie. none?) trainers and brands that the Click does or doesn’t work with.

So if you are desperate for the Zwift Click from Australia, it will cost you around $115 depending on exchange rate .

1. Set up a mail forwarding account. I use MyUS.com
  2. Using a VPN pointing to USA, go to Zwift web shop and select the Click for $39 usd.
  3. Enter your mail forwarding address for shipping
  • at this point you will have spent around $70 aud on the click and postage to Florida or wherever your forwarder is based. (This includes 6% US state tax)
  1. Once Zwift Click arrives at your mail forwarder, you will then be able to ship it on to Australia.
  • this will cost around $45 aud including Aussie GST (which is charged on item value and the cost of the shipping :man_facepalming:)

Or you can wait and maybe one day it will be available down here for perhaps $99 or something … plus postage :rofl:

Just curious – could you, if the Click were available thru them, get US-based AmazonDOTcom to ship to Australia?

If it was in Amazon, and the seller (Zwift) allowed international shipping l, then sure. I get stuff from US Amazon all the time. Not all sellers allow it though

I’ve just bought the zwift click. What chainring in front do you recommend and chain position rear in the cassette for better feelings, performance and proper chain alignment???
Thanks in advance

Can the Click be used with Sterzo Elite at the same time? I run Zwift on pc and use ZCA on Android tablet.

It won’t work with qz fitness unless you can update the firmware which apparently many people are unable to do. Including myself, tried it on four devices and it won’t update to version 1.1 sent me a replacement and I am having the same problem.

@zwift I’ve been through two weeks of help emails with no fix. Click is stuck on firmware 1.0. The Zwift Companion app says the firmware is up-to-date. I’ve tried this on an iPad two different iPhone 13 pros as well as an older iPhone. All devices have the most updated software. Companion is also updated. What gives?

1 Like

FYI @zwift is not Zwift.

Hopefully one of the support people active here will take notice.

I have to say that I am very disappointed in the business model for distribution of hardware outside of the US/UK or Europe. Why would Zwift make an announcement that hardware would be available in Canada and Australia only to be told they don’t have a distribution partner.

I also hate being told to get someone in the UK or US to order it for me.

1 Like