Zwift beta on android

I’m very happy that you work hard to release a Android version. Seem to work fine on my phone S7 edge. But can’t install on a samsung galaxy note pro 12.2 SM-P900 with lollipop. Will this platform will be supported ? 

Hey Jean, as you can imagine we are constantly working on new device compatibility. :slight_smile: Are you getting a “device does not meet minimum requirements” message? Or are you getting some other kind of message when trying to install? 

It’s said on the play store in french : Your device is not compatible with this version.

Ah yes, it’s not compatible at the moment but we’re constantly testing more devices! We’ll update everyone as we receive new information. :) 

I’m in the same boat- please let me know when I can install Zwift on a SM-900 Galaxy Note 12.2. Is the problem that Samsung has stranded us with Lollipop?

2 Likes

Hello! I am from Russia. Please, help me!
Смартфон Android, ant+, Bluetooth. Приложение Zwift видит пульсометр, но не ловит данные с Quarq

Hi there, I’ve just bought a TACX Neo which should arrive sometime next week! So I will soon be signing up with Zwift (once I have a working bike setup). I also have an SM-900 Galaxy Note 12.2 which is a great unit, but a bit slow nowadays, so wondered whether it can cope with Zwift software? I actually upgraded my OS to Lineage (Resurrection Remix) too.