Zwift Academy Road [2022]

The Baseline Ride will be available between September 12 and October 9. The Finish Line Ride will be available between September 26 and October 9

1 Like

Thanks! That should be ok for meā€¦

Anyone else having trouble seeing current or future Academy Road 2022 events in the companion app? Trying to plan out my rides but canā€™t see them too do this. Thanks!

UPDATE: Turn off Academy Road 2022 filter and I can see them.

1 Like

Hi all,

I can only see the orientation ride in the training section of the app. Will the baseline and other rides be availble here?

Thanks,

Phil

Iā€™m guessing that at 9 a.m. today PST in Long Beach CA the workouts will populate.

Baseline and Finish line rides are only found in the events calendar as they are not workouts.

Baseline rides are group rides, not workouts.

Thanks all :+1:

Very strange rubber banding behavior on the baseline ride. @James_Zwift is this right? All of a sudden going downhill at 24mph i hit a brick wall and everyone is going 5mph. Its very strangeā€¦

3 Likes

Makes it hard to speed up before the sprint segment, group speed is too slow

1 Like

No XP either? Oh well, dont really care about XP.

Except it isnā€™t. Theyā€™ve set it up as a weird rubber banded workout (with all the messaging on companion app timed totally wrong). My laptop couldnā€™t cope and just crashed for the first time ever in a Zwift event :frowning:

So you are forced onto a Canyon road bike, probably the aeroad, for the majority of the ride then during the segments you are swapped onto a TT bike. Not sure which one, I was too busy going all out to pay attention.

Looking at the segment times from the first ride this has been set up wrong. Someone doing 8.5wkg is slower than someone doing 5.2wkg on titans grove (594W vs 508W so itā€™s not an absolute power thing either)

2 Likes

Hey all - weā€™re investigating the rubberbanding issue and working toward a resolution ASAP. Please join us on this thread to discuss the rubberbanding issues. Thanks.

Moved to banding thread.

iā€™ve received an e-mail ā€œyour baseline numbers are inā€ after the baseline ride with no numbers at all and no phenotype information. anyone else?

3 Likes

Sameā€¦I thought it was a tease to open app or full site, but cannot find the data. Hopefully theyā€™ll resolve and resend.

1 Like

yup, same here

I completed the baseline ride tonight and the progress is still at 0% in the Companion app. (with no email) Does anyone else have this problem?

1 Like

Yeah heard nothing yet either