Zwift Academy 2022 issues

Completed workout 4 earlier this evening. Showing as completed in activites on the companion app. But not included in the % completed

Hey Zwift, I road my finish event and did not receive my email after two days.

EDIT: It arrived Thursday…and I feel so good right now.

FWIW it was several hours before my Workout 3 was credited to me. Might be worth having another look now?

This is getting embarrassing. Yesterday you sent out an email saying “…most of you should have received an email… If you haven’t, please know that it takes 24-48 hours after Baseline Ride completion to calculate your phenotype and send the email.” Still no email after 12 days and now for some reason my progress is gone from my companion app too.

Thanks Colin. Mine was updated too at some stage of the night.

1 Like

He all - Zwift game version 1.29.1 fixes the missing ZA Road 2022 workouts in the Training Plans for iOS and Apple TV. Please update at your earliest convenience.

3 Likes

Hi @Mark_Crane_TOG_G_65y , just a heads-up that Workouts1 and 3 are similarly going to disappear off the schedule in a few hours…

Just did the updates on my iPad & ATV and all the long ZAR2022 workouts are now available for me on both platforms. Thank you for the fix.

-Brian

Woah, I just received my baseline mail (from my ride on Sept 13th). I had given up on getting one with filled in information, but the information looks correct with the mail I received today.

When will this update go live? I still don’t see the missing workouts on the Apple TV :frowning:

I think it is out already, you may have to force update the ATV

Hmmm… Just did and still on 1.29.0 and no workouts, am I doing something wrong, why isn’t it updating automatically?

I found mine weren’t under a “long workouts” heading, so when the short workouts were expanded I couldn’t see them. I had to click on the other header to have them show.

Still can’t find them. But Zwift is still on 1.29.0 patch and I don’t know how to get it to update.

There’s a bug with the text on Workout 2 (long) - immediately before the third block, it mentions that you’ve only got 8 minutes of work yet, but actually it’s 4 x 2 minutes 30, which is 10 minutes, barring the 30 second recovery periods. Not sure whether that’s been reported already, due to this thread becoming quite long - I did try to search.

@ivan_TV:
1. From your Apple TV home screen select the “App store” app
2. Search for “Zwift” using the magnifying glass at the top-right of the screen
3. Click on the Zwift app, which will come up in the search results
4. You should there be presented with a button to update the app to v1.29.1

Fyi it sounds like you may have auto app updating turned off on your ATV. If so, and you’d prefer to have your apps update automatically, then do the following:
1. From the ATV home screen select the “Settings” app
2. Scroll down and select “Apps”
3. From here you can toggle “Automatically Install Apps” on and off

Cheers,
Brian

1 Like

Hi Brian thanks for taking the time! The only way to get it to update was to delete and reinstall… Apple TV is on autoupdate but it doesn’t always have an internet connection which may be why it didn’t automatically update Zwift. But it seems weird still why Zwift wouldn’t give me the option to update manually when going to the Appstore like you said.

Also, Zwift has updated on its own in the past with other major updates so not sure why it didn’t this time. Maybe the lack of connection at a certain point just bugged it.

Hi

We use two ATV’s at home for Zwift although both on auto update rarely both do this. I use the instructions above to perform a manual update.

@ivan_TV @James_McLean_Watt

If you want the Zwift update immediately, you will typically need to manually update. Otherwise, it can take up to a few days before it auto-updates, assuming auto-updates is turned on.

Due to all the setbacks will zwift postpone the end date to complete the finish line ride?

2 Likes