XP countdown to next Level

I enjoy using Zwift and I look forward to getting to the next Level and receiving whatever reward is applicable.

I think it would be a good idea if you displayed the XP points remaining to get to the next level.

For example under the progress bar your could display β€œ500 XP points to Level x”

I think this would encourage people to ride more as if I saw β€œ60 XP points to Level 9” I would ride those extra 2 miles.

Thanks for listening :slight_smile:

Chris

In order the avoid extra text in the user interface, maybe it would make sense to have it as something that shows up if you hover the pointer over the progress bar. Β Or as an alternative if the xp remaining was shown inside the progress bar that would keep minimalist.

there’s plenty of room under the progress bar already so no screen space will be lost. maybe show % complete and / or distance remaining / points left inside the white area between the current level indicator and the goal http://zwiftblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/london-street-rider.jpg

I’d like more levels so I have something to chase.

I’d say just place it within the progress bar. Either as absolute figure or percentage figure with absolutes visible upon hovering the bar.

Just like Philip however, I’d like to see more levels introduced as well. Been at 25 for way too long by now :).