After the most recent app update, I cannot get the Zwift app to connect to my Wahoo Xkickr. I’ve tried the following.
- Xkickr connects without issue to the Wahoo app. Xkickr is updated to the latest firmware.
- Tried Zwift app on both an iphone and ipad. Typically, I had been using an ipad. Neither are connecting to the Xkickr.
- Tried cycling power on Xkickr and then powering on ipad. No luck.
- Tried cycling power on Xkickr while zwift app was on. No luck.
- Tried cycling power on ipad while Xkickr is on. No luck.
Any ideas on how to troubleshoot the bluetooth connection further? Would the Zwift logs contain helpful information?