Workout schedule in training plan is confusing

I’m trying to make sense of the order of these workouts. It seems to be the same as is shown in the desktop app, and its confusing to know which workout to do.

Hi. I’m currently on this plan…wk10… Once you start it gives you start days and ‘do by’ days . Self-explanatory once you start it…have a good fan and windows open… It gives you a good work out…:sunglasses::grinning: currently poorly so missed 5 or 6 workouts… Gutted . But hope to back on the bike New Year’s Day…

I agree. It appears to be very confusing. It says “Mon Morning, Thu Morning, Mon Morning”. So, by reading that, it looks like it will be a Monday workout, Thursday workout, and then the following Monday workout. I’m not sure if they both unlock on the same “Monday” though and you can do them on days back to back. I don’t think that is the case though.

I think it would be much better utilized, and easier to plan the workouts if they showed “Available: Date [Day/Month] @ Time” - “Expires: Date [DAY/MONTH] @ Time” – for example: “Available: 01/19 @ 7:00am - Expires: 03/19 @ 7:00am” or something along those lines.

This format, the rider would know exactly when that workout is available, and they would also know when the workout expires and when they miss the window to ride it.

I’m having the same issue figuring out my schedule.

1 Like

Initially I was cunfosed as well, but as Steve says, it will be clear once you’ve started. The day shown in the screen is the day the training will become available. Once available you’ll see by when it should be done. Don’t miss that timeframe or your opportunity to do it is lost. If two rides are available and you’ve done one of the two, the other will be unavailable for a certain period so you have to rest before the next to get maximum impact of the efforts.
I do like the suggestion of Nic to make it clear from the get go.

1 Like