Workout Mode

I use TrainerRoad for my structured workouts. I use their workout creator to input my own sessions and also their structured training plans and I’ve been trying to put together a list of ‘wants’ from the Zwift Workout Mode…

In line with Zwift’s open trainer platform model, wouldn’t it be a good idea to go down the same route with 3rd party training software?

Unless Zwift Workout Mode offers everything that TrainerRoad offers then I can’t see myself dropping the TR subscription

Rather than having to use two ANT+ USB dongles and having TR cover part of the bottom of the screen, I’d like to see full integration with TR triggering the Zwift workout features??

I agree TrainerRoad works really well with there power based training plans, and I have been suffering through my TR workouts while riding on Zwift which really helps me get through my workouts.

I think Zwift could come up with something very different for interval workouts, using there 3d environment instead of bar graphs. They may have a few surprises to help keep us entertained while we suffer through a workout.

I’m sure they’ll come up with something far more imaginative than bar graphs, but what I’m asking is for the TrainerRoad intervals to trigger the Zwift intervals automatically

Any ETA for the workout mode??