Workout Last Completed Date Stamp Not Appearing [April 2023]

Hi
My problem is that since the beginning of April my completed workouts are not being dated as complete on the Zwift app.
It is however still being uploaded to ZC.
Tried uninstall and reinstall but no joy.
Zwift support have run out of ideas for now so thought I would see if anyone in the Zwift world has any ideas or suggestions.
Thanks

4 Likes

(post deleted by author)

3 Likes

Hello folks,

Thank you for raising this one up. Weā€™re looking into it now.

3 Likes

Iā€™m currently doing the Build Me Up and since the last workout of Week 8 workouts donā€™t show up with a completed date anymore and I also recognize that Iā€™m not getting routes completed notifications anymore, althogh I definitely finished. What is going on?

1 Like

I just posted a thread on this for custom workouts, and the post disappeared. (That is rather annoying that they just disappear. A note saying ā€˜LOOK HERE++>ā€™ with a link would be nice)

So, any word on a fix, or will this be a feature? I have to go to Strava to see if something was done earlier, and itā€™s not exactly easy, or Iā€™m doing it wrong over there. Thanksā€¦

1 Like

I am another suffering the same problem. Sort it aaaat! Its well annoying! :frowning:

Hi @RO_ST , welcome to the forums! This issue wonā€™t affect your training plan progress- workouts will still count as completed without that date stamp.

As for your route completion banners, those will only appear when you complete a route for the first time. If youā€™re definitely completing new routes and not seeing the completion banner or badge appear, please open up a Support ticket and we can grant you that missing badge.

Hi, when will the time stamp issue be resolved? For those that personalises our training by doing workouts across various training plans , the date stamp is useful to track our progress.

1 Like

Hi, excecpt 1 route in Innsbruck I have definitely completed all routes I rode during the last weeks, but since like 2 weeks Iā€™m not seing completion banners anymore. Unfortunately I do not remember which route I chose in France today, but it had a length of ca. 26 km and I rode 42.52 km. No banner was shown. Is it possible to see which route I chose for each workout? I canā€™t find that information.

@RO_ST , I donā€™t think this is related to the the completion date stamp, and Iā€™m not seeing other reports of this issue. It would be best to open up a Support ticket and we can investigate your recent activities.

Same issue for me. Custom run workouts show completion dates from January and February when I definitely completed two of them in May (one on the 7th and another today to replicate the error).

I appreciate it doesnā€™t affect the workout but as previous posters mention, it helps to rotate them more easily if you have a ā€œlongest sinceā€ / ā€œmost recentā€ date shown.

Hi everyone, after the last update I no longer see the completion date on the workouts, on zwift companion on iphone I see them regularly instead. Is it an update problem? Thank you.

2 Likes

Issue is still not being resolved.

Especially annoying when doing plenty custom workouts. Super confusing and frustrating

2 Likes

I confirm and I donā€™t understand why, Iā€™m sure that the problem would also be easy to solve.

2 Likes

Same issue for me.
The workouts show up in the activity tab of the Companion App, but on Zwift proper neither the ā€˜last completedā€™ date stamp nor the ratings are being displayed.

1 Like

Iā€™m seeing this too - in my case, Iā€™ve completed some training in the past, and am repeating them. I like to use the last-completed date to know where I left off. All of my last-completed dates are about a year ago and are not getting updated. Makes it hard to know where I left off.

1 Like

I think itā€™s worth noting that although my previous reply was marked as solution, it doesnā€™t resolve the issue, the bug is still present.

1 Like

This is absolutely ridiculous. Feels not good to do these workouts and its basically like Zwift sees you never did them. No completion/stars

Exact the same problem with me. Is anyone from Zwift working on this?

We have a fix for 1.42.

2 Likes