Women's groups?

Hi, I’ve been on Zwift off and on for about a year, just riding by myself. I’ve noticed what looks like some women’s group rides (or maybe races?) at times, people all wearing the same kit etc…I’m not really into racing but would like to find a group of other women to ride with occasionally.

Can anyone provide information on a women’s groups for recreational rides?

I do not have any specific knowledge on this topic but the KISS super league for women starts soon and will be broadcast on Facebook and Youtube where it is possible that the commentators and people chatting about the races will have a lot of the information you are looking for. I don’t have a facebook account so I can’t check but there are groups specifically for Zwift there where they may be able to help as well.

They already have the live stream ready for Feb. 19 - Women's KISS Super League - Round 1 - YouTube

Hi Julie, you can use this webpage to find a list of women’s only events - Events

Then sign up to the event on the zwift website, companion app or the zwift app.

If you’re interested, you could set up your own Women’s only event by writing to our Events team at events@zwift.com. Additionally, we have a new feature called Meetups where you can organize your own group ride. Here’s more information on our Meetups from ZwiftInsider too.