Who else wants to unlock a color changeable Cycling Cap?

I think a great addition to the garage items to unlock would be a cycling cap with a color slider like you get with some bikes. But it must also include the option for Black or White!! There is definitely a subculture of Zwifters that care about how their kits, caps, helmets, socks, shoes, and gloves match their bikes and wheels just as much as they do their workouts. Who’s with me? Thanks for the consideration.

Not just the cap but also the helmet. It will make identification in big groups so much easier.

12 Likes

Good suggestion!

1 Like

Did I hear a color changing Headband?

5 Likes

Different shades of orange?

Whiter Shade of Pale? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Nigel I suspect your amp goes to 11! :facepunch:

1 Like

I totally agree, I struggle to find myself when everyone is wearing the same kit. Sometimes I make my bike colour some gastly colour just so I can identify myself.

1 Like

Yes I would like one. But I certainly would not like to be able to select red, one of the primary colours. That would be a weird and unusual colour that I couldn’t possibly imagine anyone wanting to use for say, a bike frame or cycling cap.

2 Likes

I DO! :raising_hand_woman:t3: Great idea, Lindsey!

1 Like

Not bothered about colours. I would like the choice of 50 shades of grey though. It seems appropriate while i sweat & groan in my pain cave…

I joke… As someone who matches jersey, socks and cap IRL this would be a great idea. Voted.

1 Like

Great idea Lindsey :+1:t2:

2 Likes

This is almost an essential feature for the thousands who compete in the WTRL TTT’s each week. Would make rider identification on screen so much easier through only a simple update.

1 Like

definitely more room for customisation even if you charge me 10 million drops for it

I think cycling caps should be banned.

I cringe when I see them being worn underneath a helmet when I’m out in the real world.

I don’t use them myself but If you don’t have much hair they are pretty useful and collecting sweat. better than in your eyes.

2 Likes

The next challenge: a Tron cap, (hopefully no Tron socks).

1 Like

Spot ON!

Yeah, I can see how they might be useful in that respect but…:face_vomiting:

Caps help keep your head warm on winter rides. Help keep your head cool on summer rides as you can make them wet under a tap or in a stream. Caps also protect your head from biting/ stinging insects that get sucked in to your helmet and for those with no hair, from the sun through your helmet vents. When it rains you can flip the peak down and it helps channel rain water away from your eyes/ glasses…

So a cap is really one of those essential items of clothing required on every ride.

2 Likes