What's new on Zwift Island! 04/03 (v1.0.4312)

Hey Zwifters! We’ve got a few important updates this time around as well as additional tweaks and fixes.

• Auto-save added: Zwift will now save your progress every 10 minutes so if it crashes you won’t lose your entire ride
  • KICKR tweaked yet again
  • Drafting modified to aid in downhill drafting
  • Leaderboards no longer go blank during a long ride
  • Zwift will now detect unrealistic rider times

As always, we look forward to reading your comments, suggestions, and feedback in our  Zwift Support Community.

Ride on!

Team Zwift

I rode last night and it seemed totally legit as far as KOM, Sprint and Lap times. This is the first time I have experienced a ride that did not have a small handful of riders recording elite pro level numbers. hope this recent update is the reason for that, it was a great experience. no weird rider glitches either.

As always, we’ll have to continue to dial it in as there are some very strong riders on Zwift that may be skirting that edge despite being legit.

well, I suppose you are right. We deal with that outside of ZWIFT Island as well unfortunately. Either way, last night was a nice change. Based on my ZWIFT experience and the current map here is what I see as the legit times for someone at the Pro 1,2 level (domestic). Green Jersey 7-7.5 seconds, KOM Jersey 55-59 seconds with 50 range being doable though. Orange jersey 7-7.40. But, I am sure all of you know this.

RE: detect unrealistic rider times:

great job guys.  this will be a tricky area of contention i’m sure but if we can get rid of 90% of the cheats/uncalibrated then it’s all a good thing.

just curious - what exactly are the outcomes for people riding beyond the laws of physics?  do they get their ride deleted? a warning? 

Make all other riders dissapear not unlike when you have a bad internet connection and therefore make them a solo rider on the island…or better still, collapse them all into the same group of their own.