What's new on Watopia! (4/30 v1.0.4881)

Hey Zwifters! We hope you’ve all been enjoying your new home on Watopia. This is, obviously, a big change for us and we’ll be dialing in our new course with features and tweaks as we move forward. Our first update has a few that should help smooth some of the rough edges on Watopia:

• AI behavior tweaked to be more realistic
  • More realistic rider momentum
  • Fixed distance inaccuracies between Zwift and Strava
  • ‘Ride on!’ button and ‘Return to Me’ added to spectator mode
  • ‘View Game’ button added to pause menu (to minimize the pause screen)
  • Phone icon added to riders using the Mobile Zwift Link on their mobile device
  • Start/Finish lines added to segments
  • QOM jersey added for the fastest lady up the climb

Ride on!

Team Zwift

Can we get the segment start finish GPS data so we can make accurate Strava segment? I’m loving these changes, great stuff!

Without an actual satellite view of the island it is not easy to match the segments properly and the GPS data would help although the main ones do seem close enough for me.

People have reported a 10% difference in times on the Green Jersey sprint between the actual sprint and the “close enough” Strava segment. :slight_smile:

I haven’t actually bothered trying the Sprint yet so didn’t look at the times on it but the main ones, KOM and full lap are pretty close. 

Awesome! Love the addition of the phone icon and being able to minimize the Pause screen. Keeps getting better and better. 

anyone notice the floating boulders / rocks halfway up the switchback? (rh side).

The last, minor update was to fix a pause screen issue that affected some riders.

I believe the floating boulders have been reported (search: watopia glitches).  Work in progress i think.

The tarmac does seem to overhand the terrain in places a bit as well in my opinion.

I’m having an issue with all the AI i come across doing zigzags all over the place.