Weird Graphic glitch on homescreen when editing custom workouts

I had this earlier today and was able to replicate it.
TO get to this point I loaded the game, everything was normal, i edited a customer workout, everything was still normal, then saved it and hit back and that is when this started.
Everything was fine during the ride but the glitch returned when the menu loaded again at the end of the ride.

I logged out, loaded it again and everything was fine.
I repeated the steps above and it happened again.

I am running zwift on a windows 10 PC, i5 6th gen with internal graphics.

I got this again today after creating a new workout.

happens everytime.

go to custom workouts.
Edit a workout or create a new one
click save then back
the background has the weird graphic bug
start the workout and the screen is fine again
end the work out and the bug returns.

Hi Chris, I followed your steps on my ipad to test it out and didn’t get this same issue, so just to say it may be related wither to Windows, or to your graphics driver?

yeah, it’ll definitely be a windows thing - maybe an internal graphics issue?

I get them as well in v1.33.6 when scrolling through my list of custom workouts. Once occured, they never go away and I have to restart Zwift. This is annoying.

Win10 22H2 with updates
Intel 11800H mobile CPU
RTX3060 mobile GPU (130W TGP)
latest drivers

do you get them just scrolling through them or after editing a workout?

Mine seems to be okay unless i create/edit a workout then go back to the menu after.

If you can out up with it while in the menu the graphics are fine in game but then are bad again after the ride and back in the menu.

They appear by just scrolling through my workouts. Not every time, but surely more often. Seems it can be triggerd by scrolling very fast. If I scroll slowly, then they don’t appear.

Most of the time I avoid it by clicking in the first workout, then the old selection menu appears and then I scroll through there.

the old menu was so much better for workouts! I do the same as you - click on anything then get to the old menu which is much much better for custom workouts