Watopia Kit - again

Ok Zwift… first the Watopia Kit would be available after all the make ups were complete… said should have kits out by Monday.  Then it was "kits will be out by Friday May 4th… It’s Friday 2100 hours PDT and still no kit…Would some one please provide a straight answer?  The run around is getting old.   Thanks

Tour of Watopia kit for completing all 7 stages?

Good to know that I’m not the only person missing this from my customisation panel.

Missed fanfare opportunity at the end of the 7th stage.

Oh well, I’m looking forward to it eventually arriving and to completing future challenges.

Sun has arrived now in the UK, so may well be zwifting a little less as the excuses to ride inside rather than outside dry up. 

Generally, a new kit comes ‘delivered’ with an update. if they have one or two other things to attach to the update, then the date can get pushed back. But soon.

I did not have an in-game “new kit” prompt, but I did have the kit.

Per Zwift, "how to find your new jersey:

•  Choose “Menu” at the bottom left of the your screen.
  •  Select the “Customize” icon on the right side of the menu.
  • The “Tour of Watopia” jersey is at the end of the kit carousel. Use the arrow keys or press “T” on PC/Mac, slide with your finger on iOS, or arrow keys on the Apple TV remote control."

No worries, Bill.

I verified all of your Stages for completion and everything looks great. I’m not certain why our automated system didn’t take care of your kit, but I’ve added a new kit request for you. I’ll need to create an email follow-up ticket for you that I’ll be holding onto until I can verify the kit has been delivered.

You’ll be hearing from us soon!

Thank you David i really appreciate your help.

Tour of Watopia kit,  Me to I need help with the unlocking of it as well. did all 7 stage.

I didn’t get kit either after completing.

I have also completed and still do not have the kit

I have also completed and did not get the kit.

same here no kit in sight

Me too, still waiting for the kit (completed all 7 stages)…

G. Aversa - I am also still waiting for Watopia kit - I checked and is not in the carousel

I am still waiting for the kit as well.

Like others, I haven’t received the kit yet. Thanks.

got mine! went to customize, chose t-shirt icon, continually pressed left arrow key to scroll through the jerseys, found it.

Hey Guys, 

I’m still missing the kit to. Rode every stage -> https://zwiftpower.com/profile.php?z=442679

Cheers, 

Phil

Hello,

I’m also missing the kit. If I could get help that would be great.,

Thanks!

Scott

Why did not I get a reward from Zwift - Tour of Watopia. I went through all 7 stages.

Thanks.

I got mine yesterday, a few hours after having opened a support ticket.