Wahoo Direct Connect Adapter

As someone who is committed to the best power data I can provide with less dropouts and technical frustrations, I am eagerly awaiting support for this device - as much as we want a wireless world we keep seeing issues that can be solved by, directly connecting our power source to the platform … we already have to use extension USB cable and get our ANT+ dongle within 6-12inches away from our device, all that is left is to plug the damn thing in

Any particular reason you had to open a new topic?

2 Likes

One is posted in general discussion, one is posted in feature requests, I gathered general discussion didn’t really spark much interest from Zwift, so decided to officially ‘request’ it — thanks for your question though

2 Likes

Zwift, please give us a timeframe for the kickr dircon integration :slight_smile:

3 Likes

2nd this. An update would be helpful. There were calls for trainer companies to produce trainers that didn’t need calibration/spindowns and to try to solve dropout problems… Wahoo stepped up and did just that but we’re still waiting for support for something that addresses a major user pain-point.

3 Likes

It would be very nice to at least get to know if Zwift are even considering implementing support for the Dircon adapter. Did it even make it onto their development backlog?

2 Likes