Unlock Pizza Socks Tomorrow!

Just wanted to let everyone know that Zwift will be hosting some Pizza Sock unlock rides/runs for Pi Day tomorrow(March 14th). These socks were used during the 10,000 calorie challenge, so some of you may have it, and some may not. I put together a quick post with details on routes, events, and images. Feel free to check it out: Unlock Zwift Pizza Socks on March 14th and May 20th! - ZRace Central

Cheers for the reminder and links, Oliver — this had already slipped my mind. Signed up for a ride. :ride_on:

2 Likes

I’ve been giving this one a signal boost during group rides! Everyone needs pizza socks. :slight_smile:

:pizza: :socks:

EDIT - I don’t have them yet either so tomorrow’s an unlock day for me too.

1 Like

I wasn’t able to complete the challenge back in 2020, so I’ll have to get mine tomorrow!

2 Likes

Happy Pi Day :wink:

2 Likes

Bumping to signal boost. Very limited number of rides so sign up and RIDE or you could be waiting years to get these! :pizza: :socks:

2 Likes

Got mine! Not sure why I rode just to get pizza socks, it just felt like the right thing to do.

3 Likes

The last few rides are coming up! This only comes once a year! :pizza: :pizza: :pizza:

1 Like

You will have the chance to unlock the pizza socks again on Friday for National Pizza Party Day! See this post for more details: Unlock Zwift Pizza Socks on March 14th and May 20th! - ZRace Central. Note: Post has been updated for this upcoming event, and is the same as one linked previously, just wanted to bump the thread to let riders know before the events start.

2 Likes

Happy national pizza party day! :pizza: :pizza: :pizza:

4 Likes