Training peaks not showing up in workout selection [Jan 2019]

I do TP too. It’s happened to me before. Try re-making the workout then saving it. Get out of Zwift and get back in. It always works for me.

I’m seeing the same thing. Training Peaks workouts not showing up in Zwift.

Tried disconnecting and reconnecting and every other magic spell I could think of.

Can confirm giving it a specific name doesn’t work.

Is there any support for this problem. TP loaded up daily workout and recorded activity once complete for 1 month. Now nothing.
Workouts don’t show up and activities not transferring to TP.
They’re taking a page out of the Garmin support handbook.

I have been using Zwift and TP together for well over a year, with absolutely no problems until this weekend, when like everybody else here my TP workout for the day just disappeared.
I have deleted the app, re-installed it and disconnected and re-connected the TP / Zwift connection, but still nothing.
It would appear that this is a problem that Zwift has had for sometime, but still not done anything about it!

1 Like

I‘ve got the same problem since yesterday.

I have also had this problem for the last few weeks…any suggestions??

I’ve stumbled across this, having used zwift for rides and syncing from Training Peaks all works very smoothly but I can’t get runs to sync at all.

Is there any official documentation to support that run workouts do sync and if so what the criteria are. I can see people mention it has to be HR or Time based but I can’t find anything that confirms and I run using a Stryd lower meter so this would absolutely polish the experience for me.

Hi Phil, are you creating running workouts on TP based on power? Run workouts can only be synced with Zwift that are based on pace and distance/duration currently.

1 Like

Hi Shane, thanks for the update. Yes they are based on power, which will be exactly why they don’t sync, really appreciate the confirmation.

May I ask if there is any intention to update this and if so what the timeline might be? My coach has moved me completely to power based training and whilst the weather is great outside that’s perfect, but when we move into winter months this would be a real game changer for me.

Thanks again.

Hi Phil, my pleasure, glad to help.

I can’t speak to any timeline for the development of this feature. It does look like this has been requested already: Support of Power in Zwift Run using Stryd Foodpod

1 Like

Thanks again buddy, it has my vote :slight_smile:

Same issue- frustrating.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Training Peaks Custom Workouts Not Syncing [March 2022]