Training peaks not showing up in workout selection [Jan 2019]

That was to answer our friend that asked !

workout planned for the day are not shown ! :frowning:

how is that sync ? is that immediat ? if i plan something now, should i wait a while to see it on Zwift ?

Does it also work for run workout ?

Run workouts have to be time and HR based currently to import into Zwift if I remember correctly. So you canā€™t have a workout based on power or distance for running at this time.

And if your Zwift account is linked to TP it should sync when you load up. If itā€™s not, you can disconnect the link and set it up again.

• will check that
  • did that but will do it again :slight_smile:

Hi, I am having issues with my TrainingPeaks workouts not appearing.
I have disconnected and reconnected several times with no success.
My sessions are uploading from Zwift to TP without issue, just no workouts loading.

Hi @Loretta_Burke

Welcome to the Zwift forum,

The TP workouts will only sync on the day that it is due to be done, it wont sync future events.

1 Like

Yes I did read that, this was for yesterday, I was attempting to do my TP session on the day and it would not load. TrainingPeaks workouts menu item wont even appear.
The only thing I can think is maybe time zone differences?

Was it a running or cycling workout? Did the workout have a name in TP?

It was a ride and yes it had a name.
On the days you donā€™t have TP workouts you should still see TP as a menu item though right? Iā€™ve got nothing at all. Iā€™m getting really quite frustrated now.

Has anyone found a way of resolving this issue? My training plan has a name, it is in the past, although there are also some in the future, but there is still no Training Peaks heading in the list of workouts. Any suggestions?

1 Like

I encountered this same issue for the first time today (Sun 8 Mar 2020). My TP workouts have always shown up in Zwift perfectly, the last being on Thursday 3/5, then today - nothing. Yes, I had a workout in TP for today and yes it was power based (HR based TP workouts will not show up in Zwift in my experience) and yes, it had a name in TP.

1 Like

I have the exact same issue, starting today after 3 months of it working perfectly.

Looking at Zwift forumsā€¦ it looks like this happened last year on daylights saving time too.

Hopefully it will get fixed in the next few hours.

For now, i went to the workout in training peaks, clicked the download icon (under the analyze button), and placed it in my Zwift workouts folder.

Shouldnā€™t have to do thisā€¦ but it will at least allow you to do your workout.

Cheers

Good catch re: DST! I suspect it will be a workday b4 it gets addressed, and even then might take a support contact with Zwift and/or TP. The hiccup could be with either company. My next structured workout isnā€™t until Wed, so hopefully itā€™ll be addressed by then.

Hi Eric_Oshlo, did your problem with TP and Zwift get resolved, I have the same problem at this moment
Arnoud

Arnoud - yes, it did resolve itself within a day. I DID de-authorize and re-authorize the TP sync connection during the process, that didnā€™t appear to immediately resolve the issue; however, it may have been a factor.

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Training Peaks workouts not appearing [May 30 2020]

This topic was automatically opened after 2 days.

awful customer service :-1:

2 Likes

You solved an annoying issue! Thanks!

I am still having this issue - is anyone still experiencing this? I have a ride TP workout set for today, itā€™s name and should sync but it doesnā€™t.