Tour de Zwift - ABC Club

Anyone up for a Tour de Zwift ABC Challenge?

Complete every route of every stage of the Tour de Zwift for forum bragging points. Track your progress here!

I’ve been struggling to come up with some fun goals for my second year on Zwift and this sounded like a fun one.

I finished Stage 1 and did the three routes. ABC club is a fun challenge

1 Like

Hi Federico,
Yeah I quite like this idea. I might join you.
So far though, I’ve done the Stage 1 A route 3 times, :slightly_smiling_face: as I only just found your post.
Maybe I’ll do the AAA club challenge. :slightly_smiling_face:
“Ride On”

1 Like

Hi Federico,

That’s the challenge I’m going for! Not to brag - just to feel like I’ve pushed myself. :slight_smile:

Last year I started the TdZ with the aim of doing one route on every stage but enjoyed it so much I pushed myself to do all 3, and I’m doing the same this year.

For anyone who’d like to start this but missed Stage 1, there will be “make-up days” from 13-20 Feb, which I took advantage of last year to complete the set.

1 Like

Let’s be honest - this is all for fun. So who cares if you are starting late or did AAA for the first stage!

I am doing the Yorkshire route today as it’s the least popular and I learned my lesson doing a group ride with 15k people.

2 Likes

Did the Yorkshire ride today at 11am est. 650 people and just lovely. Great time all around. Looking forward to either Innsbruck or Richmond tomorrow.

Innsbruck today was a lot of fun. Not too many people and it’s a fun route for events. I would love to see an event do 2 laps given how many laps they did in the UCI event. Pacing yourself well enough to do two laps of Innsbruck would be really interesting.

I just finished Stage 7 and it felt like the movie Groundhog Day!

Nightmare. With leadin we did 9.5 freaking laps of the freaking jungle.

I finish the Tour ABC tomorrow. Psyched for it to be over.

I just finished the 2021 Tour De Zwift ABC Club this evening with a leisurely ride alone the Champs-Élysées.

1 Like

Yeah I finished today as well.

Congrats buddy!

1 Like