TOUR DE HISP awards and gratitude

We are preparing virtual prizes and participation diplomas for those who have accompanied us through this 13-race adventure that has been the HISP TOUR.
By the end of the week they will be hosted on our HISP-CLUB website or on our social networks.
We know that we have made mistakes and we apologize to those who have been affected by it, but we have tried to be fair in all our decisions. We will learn about it for future editions. Because… do you want a new edition? We would like to know your opinion.
The data has been very gratifying.
More than 1000 participants in one of these 13 events.
Thank you all for your participation and your patience.
ride on

Estamos preparando los premios virtuales y los diplomas de participación para los que nos han acompañado a traves de esta aventura de 13 carreras que ha sido el TOUR de HISP.
Para finales de semana estarán alojados en nuestra web de HISP-CLUB o en nuestras redes sociales.
Sabemos que hemos cometido errores y pedimos disculpas a aquellos que se han visto afectado por ello, pero hemos intentado ser justos en todas nuestras decisiones. Aprenderemos de ello para siguientes ediciones. Porque… ¿deseais una nueva edicion? nos gustaria saber vuestra opinión.
Los datos han sido muy gratificantes.
Mas de 1000 participantes en alguno de estos 13 eventos.
Gracias a todos por vuestra participación y vuestra paciencia.
RIDE ON

5 Likes

I am still recovering from the massive effort of 13 daily stages, but i am all in for next Tour of HISP. The hardest experience in Zwift so far. That was BRUTAL.

2 Likes

My silver medal arrived!:2nd_place_medal:

2 Likes