Smart Trainer Mileage( how many miles on yours???)

How many miles has your smart trainer done? What type of trainer is it? Have you had any issues with it?
It would be great if prospective smart trainer customers could get an idea of what type of milage to expect from a given trainer and any types of maintenance issues that may arise during those miles.

I started with a Tacx Vortex.  I killed it after 1 year and 3000 miles.

Had it repaired under warranty and a year later I’d killed it after another 3000 miles.  Both times the bearings went.

It’s been repaired again but after the 2nd failure I bought a Neo.  So far so good.

In my opinion the customer service of Tacx leaves a lot to be desired.  Generally for warranty repairs you’ll be turbo-less for about a month.

My Tacx Neo has about 1000miles on it now and still going strong. 

My KICKR has 4,724 miles.  My husband has a KICKR as well and his has 2,914 miles.  No issues to report for either one.

Just topped 5,000 miles on my Elite Turbo Muin B+ and it’s still running like new.

Just topped 5,000 miles on my Elite Turbo Muin B+ and it’s still running like new.

A bit over 2300 mile and almost exactly 1 year on my Kickr.  No problem with Kickr but Wahoo replaced the cadence sensor that came with it because it was eating more than 1 battery a week.  Great customer service from Wahoo.

I have done over 3500 miles on my Kickr V1,  its still running sweetly.  

My Elite Drivo has now 6.647,5 km in 13 months and feels like new :wink:

Seems that direct drive wins hands down

Thank you to those who have commented, I now have a wahoo kickr in part thanks to your shared information. I’m absolutely loving it, and feel I have made an extremely good investment. So kudos to you all.