Saudi Arabia Flag πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¦ [SOLVED]

:saudi_arabia::saudi_arabia::saudi_arabia::saudi_arabia::saudi_arabia::saudi_arabia::saudi_arabia::saudi_arabia::saudi_arabia::saudi_arabia::saudi_arabia:

Thanks to everyone for voting and comments, and I look forward to adding the flag of Saudi Arabia, so we can continue and be motivated to use Zwift and not think about using another program.

:saudi_arabia::saudi_arabia::saudi_arabia::saudi_arabia::saudi_arabia::saudi_arabia::saudi_arabia::saudi_arabia::saudi_arabia::saudi_arabia::saudi_arabia:

10 Likes

I have friends who have been emailing them from 2017, and we still have the same reply☹️

7 Likes

saudi flag :saudi_arabia:, saudi flag :saudi_arabia:, saudi flag :saudi_arabia:, saudi flag :saudi_arabia:, saudi flag :saudi_arabia:, saudi flag :saudi_arabia:, saudi flag :saudi_arabia:, saudi flag :saudi_arabia:, saudi flag :saudi_arabia:, saudi flag :saudi_arabia:, saudi flag :saudi_arabia:, saudi flag :saudi_arabia:.

**saudi flag πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¦**

saudi flag :saudi_arabia: saudi flag :saudi_arabia: saudi flag :saudi_arabia: saudi flag :saudi_arabia: saudi flag :saudi_arabia: saudi flag :saudi_arabia:
saudi flag :saudi_arabia: saudi flag :saudi_arabia: saudi flag :saudi_arabia:

11 Likes

Dear Support team,
Am really wondering why this request is taking so much time and effort to complete and am sure its an easy thing. Its leading people out of your system as they taking personally and that would hit your reputation badly. People who are looking at this is usually all connected in one community around the gulf.
Would highly appreciate your prompt support to resolve this.

12 Likes

Zwift will be more friendly when adding the Saudi Arabia flag

7 Likes

I’m French by passport, Saudi resident, and I have registered to have a Saudi flag in support of my friends and fellow triathletes with whom I train. :fr::saudi_arabia:

As a former software engineer, I don’t really see how hard it would be to add the right graphics for all countries. Unless your database is THAT clunky… :thinking:

10 Likes

Hello Zwift,
I hope to put the flag of Saudi Arabia on the exercise page :saudi_arabia: :saudi_arabia: :saudi_arabia: :saudi_arabia: . Thank you and appreciate your cooperation.

4 Likes

I think it’s a simple request from a considerable number of users to satisfy their need.
There should be a criteria, policy or a procedure for the flag to be inserted and make the training more enjoyable.

I reside in Saudi Arabia and strongly Voting for the flag :saudi_arabia:

4 Likes

Thanks Aurelie for your support, you know that you are one of us, and everyone living in Saudi Arabia we will consider him one of us as well​:saudi_arabia::rose:

3 Likes

Actually you have access to the same flags all other users have. So you get the same things for your money. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Zwift should get rid of all the flags so nobody feels cheated. Easier solution. No need to spend any time designing the missing flags. Spend it designing new roads in watopia.

1 Like

Is your country flag shown in the App?

1 Like

I have the same flags as you

I don’t think so, some users pay and their Country flag will show, and some users will also pay the same amount but their Country flag will NOT show, like the Saudi Arabia Zwwifters​:frowning::saudi_arabia:

3 Likes

Ok, maybe you don’t care about the flag, and that your rights. I still believe I get less than the other for the same price.

3 Likes

Indeed, I find it very awkward that such a basic feature and request is taking that much long to implement.
Making me wonder what could be the reason behind.

After all, sports is is for everyone. Or isn’t Zwift?!

5 Likes

Done :+1:t2::point_up:

3 Likes

zwift !!
Do you need more comments ? To put the flag :saudi_arabia:

3 Likes

Dear Zwift,
Could you add the Saudi flag :saudi_arabia: . It is necessary for identity. I’m very disappointed to see other countries flags, but not Saudi Arabia. We are looking forward for your quick cooperation with this matter. #ZwiftSaudiFlag

3 Likes

We are requesting to add the Saudi flag it does not look like you will not going to add it as we are going into then 3rd year of waiting and there are no updates on it.

4 Likes