Rides/Races not showing up in Zwift Power

I can’t seem to find the CET10:00 TdZ ride from today. Not showing up on my profile and can’t find it when I search for it in the Events tab. All the other rides from TdZ today are there, but not this one.
What’s up with this…?

Yeah, it’s missing. Give me 20 minutes please.

Yeah no problem James, thanks for your quick reply!

it’s loaded there now, thanks!

Hello, I did a race on Friday and it’s still not showing in the race list on the profile page. I can see it as an activity in the activities page though. Usually it takes some time for it to be listed in the race section, but that’s often a matter of minutes, not days. Anything I can do to “re-tag” the activity as a race? Thanks!

Hey @Marcus_Lannerbro … welcome to the forums. If you have a look at the “live” tab for that event you will see you are listed in the end section which typically lists non-finishers and people where Zwift and ZP servers had a data issue talking to each other.

You also dont appear in the results in your Activities list in Companion App suggesting that you had a data error of some description. I’ve not seen Zwift able to correct those situations I’m afraid.

1 Like

Thanks for your prompt reply! Hope it’s just a one-time glitch, and that next race is ok.

1 Like