Ride date logged to Strava

My rides on Zwift seem to be posting on Strava on the day before i did them. I live in Australia, so for instance if i do a ride right now for me its Sunday the 22nd of Feb, but it will show up on Strava as a ride on Saturday. Why is this?

Jarvis Island (aka Zwift Island) is a real island, its’ local time is used for your recorded rides (you can find it on google maps) for your rides - which means that your rides will be posted on the day before.

Oh, and so it is. Zwift island is much sexier than Jarvis Island. Zwift has a bear and snow and hills and an airship and a cruise liner…
I still want to have my rides count on the day i did them, but i suppose i can live with that.

Disable auto Strava posting in Zwift. Then use the tool website below to change the ride time of the Zwift fit file in your activities folder. Then post to Strava.

https://www.fitfiletools.com

I only noticed the time difference this week when someone gave me kudos for riding at 4:00 AM. As you say it’s a bit annoying, but not a deal breaker…

Quite annoying it messes up my fitness and freshness graph and also get comments about insomnia