Resistance problem with my Flux 2 Tacx when on Zwift

Hi everyone,

Resistance is changing 1 race on 3 when I use Zwift with my Flux 2 on a Mac. Most of the time resistance didn’t change. I tried with the Tacx application and Sufferfest to see if trainer problem or Zwift problem, and other application works perfectly.

Any suggestion?

I am on ERG mode
I bought the ANT to try to solve the problem, nothing change.
Thanks!

+1. I have the same problem. Brand new Flux 2 latest FW. Everything is fine in other apps but it seems to not be that controlable when riding in zwift.

2 Likes

Did you pair it as controllable FE-C and as a power source.

Yes. It does apply some resistance but it seems to stop during a hill and then it seems to fluctuate a lot. During my last ride it began to apply resistance on downhill

2 Likes

Same here, latest firmware. no resistance, either manually setting the incline or in ERG mode. no change at all.

1 Like

My problem was solve by disabled bluetooth and works with ANT+ and FEC device. Contact zwift!

2 Likes

thank you. I deleted and reinstalled the apps on my phone and seem to fix the problem.

1 Like

Same here, Résistance in downhill and flats Kick in while riding

Good luck

Hi had t he problem in January and solved by updating Apple TV os, zwift app and tacx firmware.
But now 5 months later it’s starting again

I solved the problem by using the ANT mode and disconnect the Bluetooth on my Mac while I use it. Works perfectly since then :wink:

Thanks for this everyone, I’ve just bought a Tacx Flux and on a long ride this morning the resistance was all over the place. I tried trainer difficulty 0 and 100 and no real difference.
On the flats it sometimes changed resistance which was debilitating and on the hills were a gamble.

I’m either going to solve it via the replies above or sell it and move onto a wahoo kicker or similar.

Thanks all
Jonny

Did you tried to use the ANT + mode? It solves all my problems!!!

I’m going to try that on my next ride. Thanks

1 Like