Remove Unwanted Items From Closet

I have so many wheelsets, bikes and other items that I will not ever use again. It would be great if you could you make deleting/hiding closet items possible.

Good idea, i am up for this.
I used drops on few bikes and wheels but still dont like scrolling to get what i want. If somebody have all it must be nightmare.

3 Likes

Yes, please! Iā€™d be happy to give a lot of my equipment away to a digital charity (especially the Pinarello I wasted Drops on early on)!

Alternatively, I think thereā€™s an existing feature request for quick keys to target a few favored setups. When I stop to swap bikes for the jungle circuit, I donā€™t want to have to rummage around a cluttered garage looking for my Scott Spark RC.

6 Likes

Maybe we could trade them in for say, 1/3 of the drops we paid for them? Or donate to another rider?

10 Likes

Two alternative solutions:

• ā€œFavouriteā€ tab to set the ā€œactiveā€ items in the garage so we can select item faster with limited choices.

• ā€œStarā€ items (similar as friend folowing in companion app) - set items with ā€œstarā€ on top of the list and other belowā€¦

21 Likes

this will help for sure with eliminate scrolling :slight_smile:
most of us using 2/3 bikes and wheels sets (hills, tt, tron)

2 Likes

Another vote for being able to delete items in our garage please. Things are starting to get cluttered.

5 Likes

Or saved configurations. A climbing bike, a time trial bike, a race bike etc so you donā€™t have to change both the frame and wheels.

28 Likes

Thats will work for me too :blush:

1 Like

Especially the kitsā€¦I have about 165 and option to remove some would be nice or at least something like an ā€˜archivedā€™ or ā€˜retiredā€™ area or folder to drop them into.

3 Likes

In addition ro the garage, we should have ā€œThe Atticā€ for stuff weā€™re donā€™t want ro have to sift through.

12 Likes

Yes, need this (seemingly easy) fix. Have the X mark on the right top corner, and the check mark on the left. Have a confirmation ask, then deleteā€¦doesnā€™t get much easier than that in your closetā€¦soon, please

3 Likes

Another vote here to be able to delete/sell/donate unwanted bikes/kit from the garage (or to be able to have ā€˜saved favourite defaults to go back to; i.e. climbing bike, TT bike etc)

3 Likes

Totally agree. I change bikes a lot mid rideā€“mostly when entering the Jungle wanting to switch to the MTB or at the end of a long climb wanting to switch to aero for the descent instead of the climbing rig. I get that I need to be stopped and it needs to be ā€œrealisticā€ but it shouldnā€™t be laborious. Getting rid of stuff in my garage would help me make faster bike changes. And saved configurations would be nice too. The climbing setup always uses the same wheels. The aero setup always uses a different set of wheels.

4 Likes

Agree with you!

1 Like

Or could we MOVE unwanted items from our Garage to a Closet?
Or have a Favorites tab?
Or some Presets?

9 Likes

decluttering the garage would be niceā€¦

+1 for a favorite tab

5 Likes

Another bit of Zwift where a simple look at other products on the market gives a good idea of what should be done. As in - make the garage a garage, and the shop a shop. Make a place for your saved/favorites configurations (so you donā€™t have to switch frames + wheels every time). And so on.

And of course - donā€™t make me load a world before I can pick a bikeā€¦

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been with Zwift since January 2019. A lot of bikes from earlier levels have accumulated. And I have 70 (!) Jerseys hanging in my closet alone :wink: . In the meantime I avoid rides with other unlocked jerseys. You are always looking for something and a bike swap, for example when crossing the road into the jungle and then vice versa, makes no sense at all because the search takes too long. Please Zwift give us an opportunity to throw away things that are not needed or to give them to a flea market. I basically only ride 4 bikes (Tron, my fastest TT, MTB and Tarmac Pro) and three wheels because everything is included with the Tron. And if even a faster one comes out I think hard about whether I want that because the garage will then be even fuller. (So my account with drops is getting bigger and bigger with almost 13 million drops, I donā€™t know what to start anyway) And I canā€™t even organize things or move things that are rarely used to a basement ā€¦

6 Likes

Would be perfect if this also saved color-configuration, so that I donā€™t have to use that slider everytime I switch from the Emonda to the Aeroad.

5 Likes