Garage Sale

It would be nice if we could sell equipment at the Drop Shop for 50% of the value.

Did you buy the Pinarello too? :cry:

5 Likes

Ha ha, no.

Wonder how much I can get for my 808/Super9, lol.

5 Likes

I wouldnā€™t mind this for the sake of cleaning house and putting drops toward other gear, similar to Skyrim shops where you can sell your stuff (at a loss), but at the same time not sure if a bartering/trade component is a necessary complication to Zwift.

Completely agree with thisā€¦ As a zwift user advances in level and/or the type of riding they are doing changes, they are purchasing new bikes and wheelsets that are available to them. After a while, the garage is cluttered with items they have no intention of using again. This would allow for them to reduce their inventory while dynamically increasing their ā€˜buyingā€™ power and thus making them more competitive in the game by taking advantage of the better frames/wheelsets.

I would just like the option to hide frames and wheels that I donā€™t useā€¦ option to select a favorite for flats and a favorite for climbs.

5 Likes

Iā€™m even willing to give that useless stuff away for free ā€¦ or throw out of the window if possible :slight_smile:
just to clean up my garage :slight_smile:
I got a lot of unwanted items via leveling up (without real interest - I mean I didnā€™t buy it in dropshop)

3 Likes

Iā€™ll echo what @Chuck_Walker said.
Maybe a ā€œstorageā€ option for the garage, to hide the stuff we donā€™t want to see.

1 Like

Check this feature request out: https://forums.zwift.com/t/favorite-bike-wheel-setup/87790

Ive over 10 million drops and nothing I want to buyā€¦ perhaps we could ride them in for a Zwift charity donationā€¦