Remove Unwanted Items From Closet

Delete/return unwanted items or let us define a list of favourites, either will do. After a few years it’s easy to build up many frames/wheels, while you’ll only ever use 3-4 of either. Scrolling around for the right combo is really frustrating, especially whilst mid-ride.

Even better would be creating pre-defined frame/wheel combos…

4 Likes

“frustrating” ? nearly impossible using an Apple TV !

I came to the forum searching for this post or making one if I could not find it.

Can we have a Favouries feature please. So we can make our own preferred setup or at least just flag our favourite frame and wheelset. As we do jump between events from one style of ride to another, so whilst in the pen it would be easier to identify that frame without scrolling or even searching the internet for the best frame for climbing, rolling hills, flat, gravel, MTB, etc.

I don’t want to sell / return stuff, but I just want to flag the best stuff.

2 Likes

Gets my vote, either have a quick selection ‘favourites’ setup for frame/wheel combinations (lets be honest once you put wheels on your bike you only really chose the bike from that point on) or have the ability to ‘sell’ them on a ZwiftExchange shop for 1/2 or 1/3 of what you paid. I really only use about 4 frames and maybe 3 wheel choices at the moment!

3 Likes

Please, whimper, whimper…

2 Likes

This feature is well needed and long overdue come on zwift.

3 Likes

Is this in the pipeline @xflintx? I cannot see anyone being unhappy with this option if it were eventually added.

2 Likes

Gets my support too!

2 Likes

Definitely agree!

2 Likes

Someone at Zwift please do this!

3 Likes

Please, been wanting to do this for ages. Just like IRL, you start off with whatever you can afford and then progress by getting better, more expensive equipment but usually by selling off the older stuff first to make room in the stable.

2 Likes

Yeah. @shooj when will we be heard? I’d even pay to get a lot of old things out of my garage!

1 Like

Gang - I’ve raised your request to the UI team who are working on updating legacy UI elements such as the Garage, the Pairing Screen, and others.

We don’t have a timeline for delivery on the updated sections, however. We ask for your continued patience. Thanks

5 Likes

1 Like

this is a great idea. bump

4 Likes

Yes, agree. Would be awesome to delete/hide items!

2 Likes

Even if you could mark items in the garage as “favorites” and they where grouped together at the top of the screen so you can access them easily. Mark your kit as part of your race prep and it’s all there ready to go.

3 Likes

Make it happen zwift please!

2 Likes

Great idea. I’d like be to clear out all those Jerseys I never wear, the bikes I never use and to be able to have favourites at the top of the list. I’m not bothered about getting points back.

2 Likes