Racing League For Individuals?

Do I have to be on a team to be part of ZRL or is there solo component? If so, is there a leaderboard?

Yes ZRL is a team event so you will have to be part of a team. There is always teams looking for new riders.

If you are interested in a competitive individual race series then look at this. Zwift Classics - WTRL

3 Likes

Thank you Gerrie :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jonathan,

ZRL is on hiatus until the fall. There are piles of other race series that keep individual standings, including the ‘Classics’.

There are a bunch of the online teams / clubs you can join. Most of the big ones participate in and/or host races & race series all the time.

Grinch I know a team that would like you to join them. :grin:

1 Like

I will reach out after I’ve moved. But so you know, I’m a weak D group. Just looking for some fun and whatever progress I can make.

1 Like

I googled first hoping to find an answer and it brought me here.

I would like to enter an individual race series, not a team event.
How do I find such a series?
Is there one?

Many thanks in anticipation.

I can recommend HERD Summer Racing League

Zwift Insider - HERD Summer Racing League
Zwift Power League Page

2 Likes

Cheers man, I’ll give that a go.
Gutted I’ve missed the first event but hey ho.

Many, many thanks.

1 Like

HSRL is best 10 weeks of 12, you’re absolutely fine.

Make sure you understand the points structure, it’s important.

1 Like

Can’t do it.
I work long hours on the weekends and can’t find a suitable time slot.

Poop.

So, Herd has Stampede (individual time trial) on Sunday and Monday (pick a time) and Bullseye (points races, first across the line for each lap) on Wednesday. Both series are already underway, but you’re welcome to join in and learn how each series works, they run with another series starting the week after it finishes.

For all the Herd race series, you don’t need to be in the same time slot each weekend - you can do the early Friday race one week, and Sunday race the next.

Thanks @Craig_D_Mart, I was composing a reply saying almost the same thing but you beat me to it.

I shall look at the iTT and the Bullseye too.
Many thanks.

1 Like

I’m in so can’t back down now!

2 Likes

@Oliver_ZRace_Central has also recently started compiling a list of race series which is worth a look at…

2 Likes

Thanks @Dean
Oliver has put a lot of information in there!

1 Like