Program exits after ride.....Part 2

This was discussed in another thread(s), but I now have a clear example of why I would prefer the program not automatically exit if I choose to discard or save a ride…

I’ve started training with the FTP Builder workout programs, which are AWESOME by the way!  Despite there being a 10-minute warm up in the FTP workout, I like to warm up a little bit before actually going into the FTP program.  I like to do that in the course de jour to see the scenery and other riders, but when I finish my personal warm up, I’m forced to save or discard that little bit of a ride and then the program exits automatically.

It would be REALLY nice that when I click Discard or Save after my short warm up that I be allowed to exit to a “Main Menu” and then be able to select a Workout.  The way the program is currently set up, it forces an exit and I have to go back through the entire front-end of the program once again to select an FTP workout.

If I’m not doing something correctly, please…by all means…let me know how to shift from a “regular” ride (after choosing Discard or Save) to an FTP workout without the program exiting and then having to log back in from square one.

Thanks y’all…you’re doing a GREAT job!!!

jvb

Hi Joel - we hear you and improving the experience is on our radar. It might not be a perfect solution for your use case if you want to save your warmup as a separate activity, but you can press “E” on your keyboard at any time to pop up the workout selection menu. 

Thanks for the feedback, Scott!!  Unfortunately the keyboard is across the room, but it’s wireless so maybe I can put it on the stand with the rest of everything else that’s on the stand.