Problem with login to Zwift via German Telekom

Same here. No login possible.

Rly Zwift Team, why don’t you use another login server for Europe? If this will not get fixed soon I will not subscribe again, this is for sure.

1 Like

Same over here as well. Yesterday it worked perfectly for me, but today again no way to login :frowning:

Same problem here, still not able to login. It worked this afternoon after three crashes without any notice during login, however login still took ages. Now, it completely fails again.

However, not only the login seems to be affected. Yesterday evening I logged in and started on mobile data the first minutes, then switched back to landline. I couldn’t read almost any rider name and flag during the whole 2h ride, they were just boxes with time and watt/kg. And at one occasion during the ride I completely lost everybode else in the game, i.e. I was riding completely alone in the virtual world. Which made me finally switch back to use up my mobile traffic for the remaining time.

You can’t really blame anyone, as it’s a distributed problem with many parties involved. But more local distributed Zwift login servers would certainly ease the issue (AWS global accelerator like…)

Everyone on Deutsche Telekom: this is a complex connectivity issue on a global scale affecting many services including Zwift. We have already seen some improvements, and are working with DT to resolve the node that affects our members.

We appreciate your understanding during this time of unprecedented global internet usage. Thank you.

3 Likes

No matter who’s to blame for the outage, at the moment zwift is unusable for me. Since I have paid for it but cannot do any ride, I would appreciate at least a voucher for a free one month membership.

2 Likes

Still no Login possible. (ISP is Deutsche Telekom)

No problem, but communicate this in a clear message to us please!

2 Likes

We have already seen some improvements

:smile:

1 Like

this is a joke in 2020 where we actually live

why don’t you just deploy some nodes on aws in frankfurt instead? pushing european data-traffic through congested links to asia-pacific and usa just doesn’t make sense…

This morning it is running again… hope in the afternoon it will be fine too…

Spoiler: it won’t.

Es gibt vielleicht auch SportskameradInnen, deren Lebensumstände ein “geht draußen radeln” gerade nicht zulassen oder das auch schlicht und ergreifend nicht wollen (z.B. um zu verhindern, dass man mit einem doofen Fahrfehler am Ende im Krankenhaus landet). Aber danke für den hilfreichen Tipp.

4 Likes

Why don’t you make the turn to connect, are there in all online games? so that people are less nervous and do not try to manually enter passwords 100500+ times?

Good Idea, I think… )))

Der nette Chef scheint genauso gut informiert zu werden wie die community… ! Deshalb bin ich jetzt auch raus aus diesem thread.

1 Like

Unfortunately the login still does not work, I have tried it one hour ago.

… only login / gaming with VPN on my PC was possible this evening.

further also the companion app on my ipad currently can not login.

Provider Deutsche Telekom

yesterday the companion app worked I think

:slight_smile: currently 1.00 am here in Germany, so hole Germany is sleeping.
I can look now in ipad Companion App after my training, got a fast login. also ipad zwift a logged in :call_me_hand: :+1:

Can’t login in the prime times ( 5-10 pm).
I still have to use a VPN in those times.
It’s no problem in the morning times though.

Im a “deutsche Telekom” guy :frowning:

I have the same issue scince March 24th.
Yes it sucks and I understand the frustration but a VPN solves it until the main issue is fixed.

I use Proton VPN - its free and setup on Windows is super easy.
Took maybe 5 minutes to download and install.
Then I just pick a server in the US and start Zwift - voila.