Price increases coming end of Grandfather clause

iTunes sent me an accept price increase. I can’t find it now. How do i accept price increase so my zwift account doesn’t get canceled. I looked in iTunes don’t see anything.

Maybe subscribe directly to Zwift, so you do not have to give Apple a cut?

I’ve been pushing for a cheaper senior subscription price. We are on a tight fixed income and love Zwift but another $10 a month does affect us. My wife has a blown ACL that is not fixable and cycling is just about the only exercise that she can use to stress herself so we don’t want to give up the challenging programs. She has over 2000 miles on Zwift plus some outside miles so she is a serious rider. I can’t imagine that there are an abundance of senior riders that would really affect their bottom line if they held the price raise for seniors!

Just look at other apps
Unless your driven by Ride Ons there are a tonne of apps for fitness
I think people have self confidence issues that require others to like them.
If you want fitness check out Rouvy AR, FulGaz or BigGearVR all great apps without the flying cars and buses.
If you have confidence issues stay with Zwift and ride on.

I honestly believe I have NO self-confidence issues and I still prefer Zwift (with all those flying cars and buses and other fun stuff :slight_smile: ) And I really don’t care if I get RideOns or not. And yes, I know there are another platforms where to ride - btw I like Rouvy AR for example … but Zwift is still my favorite.

ad senior/student discounts mentioned above … basically, it’s great idea, but I can’t imagine how Zwift would be able to verify if the customer is entitled to discount or not. Their customers come from different parts of the world, using different payment services, etc …

1 Like

Look my comments on lack of confidence issues was harsh.
I didn’t mean to hurt anyone’s feelings.

Zwift definitely changed my life and I thank the team for that.

I have just moved on from Zwift as I got tired of the connection issues and resistance issues. The support team were great but after 3 months of sending logs they even gave up.

It was good to see someone say the RPG word as Zwifters don’t see Zwift as a RPG but it is.

There are many great alternatives now that take you in the real world and also one that is a big contender for the Zwift experience with riding with your friends but in the real outside world not a cartoon world.

So good luck Zwifters and Ride On

1 Like

Another grandfather-discount recipient here. I wasn’t troubled by the price increase (even before I found out about the benefit described below!). It’s not like I didn’t know it was coming - and Zwift helped me drop almost 30 lbs and increase my on-bike fitness significantly in the ~ 2 years since I first signed up. Totally worth the cost of admission.

PSA -

I just wanted to mention that I’ve recently been made aware of a new supplemental benefit provided by my employer that provides quarterly reimbursement for things like gym memberships, fitness classes, race entry fees, and - yes! - online subscriptions. It’s capped @ $100/quarter/employee - but that’s enough to cover Zwift for me (and then some).

If you have employer-provided benefits, you might want to comb through the fine print or check with your HR rep to see if you have anything similar.

Ride on!

1 Like