Poor FPS on Richmond course

According to the log file, I’d been getting around 19 fps on the Watopia course. Not amazing by any means, but good enough for me. On the new Richmond course, I am usually around 7 fps, with a low of 5 and a high of 9. This is after dropping to the lowest resolution setting. Zwift is pretty much unusable at this point.

Specs:
Surface Pro w/ Windows 10
3rd Gen Intel Core i5 Processor
4GB RAM
Intel HD 4000 video

Hi Chris, indeed I see that performance dipped in your log history.  This is interesting because across all our users with your same graphics configuration (Intel HD 4000) the average frame rate actually went up with the Richmond course.

Have you rebooted the machine recently?  We do sometimes see cases where a simple full reboot (vs just sleeping/waking the computer) puts the graphics card into a better state.

Ah well, I’m an idiot. Changed a power setting on the computer which limited the performance of the video card. Back to my scorching 18 fps!

Would you be so kind to provide details of where the log file is stired that records the FPS? I am moving from HD4000 to a higher end graphic card and would be keen to look at the differences.

The log file is in 'My Documents/Zwift/Logs

Chris - thanks.