Plus One Minute for Current Interval - Feature Request

I do a lot of structured workouts. The system is great all around and very flexible for any type of workout. One thing that would make it absolutely amazing would be the ability to add minutes (one at a time by clicking a button like the Skip Interval button) to the current interval. 

Sometimes I’m doing Anaerobic Intervals and I could keep going with the workout if I could add a minute or two to my current recovery interval, which would be better than skipping an interval in its entirety. Sometimes I’m doing a longer FTP interval and feeling good and it would be great to be able to add five minutes rather than go to a recovery interval.

Combined with the Skip Interval button, the Plus One Minute to Current Interval button would make the currently great workout feature even better.

Just hit the Pause button and un-pause it when you’re ready to do more!

You’re right, I could do that. Of course I could just do the whole workout in my head without using the workout feature on Zwift at all, like I did before it existed. But that misses the point.

What I’m asking for is something that incorporates the intervals I’m doing anyway into something that gets recorded on Zwift and transfered to Strava/TrainingPeaks.

I get that, but Pause just interrupts the workout instructions. You continue to ride on Zwift and uploading will account for that riding time in Strava/TP.

I only chimed in because I don’t think that feature is very intuitive. My wife thought it would just pause the game and everything so never used it either.

I’ll have to try that. Thanks. You’re right, not very intuitive.

Hi Curtis, 

Reinier is absolutely right I just want to pint out that you are only able to pause the workout using the Zwift Mobile Link.

Ride On!

Yes, thanks, I get it. Kind of a kludgy system, but it will do the trick. Thank Tom.

Unfortunately this is the only way at the moment, but Zwift is improving day-by-day so hang on tight for even better experience in future. 

Thanks for your question and Ride On!