Have a lap button to segment interval work similar to garmin computer

I would like to have a lap button added to zwift so that as I do intervals I can easily identify intervals when I submit ride to training peaks and coach.

+1 This would be essential to using a structured workout not loaded into Zwift.

+1 also. Been on Zwift for years and don’t know why this BASIC function never made it into the software build cycle.

The “lap button” needs to be available in Companion to be useful (my computer is away from me while on the bike, but not my iPhone).

Thanks!

1 Like

Need lap button too.

Yes this is an essential feature; my coach has requested I demarcate my intervals with laps for training peaks analysis. So far, no clue if there are workarounds for this. There certainly does not appear to be a built-in feature.

With the new desert course launched explicitly for training you’d think that a lap feature would have been added. Pre-building workouts into Zwift does not mimic the real road feel. Something I only noticed after I started building my workouts in training peaks and syncing to my wahoo for the lap feature. For note, I have a Tacx Neo so the road feel when climbing or on rolling terrain is very noticeable when you don’t have your workout built into zwift. It’s almost like zwift limits the extremes so you can hit your targeted zones.

Zwift please put a lap button in on the companion app.

+1
(Guthub style :wink: