Picking workout pain

At the moment I’m just picking random workouts to do on odd days. Is it just me or is it annoying why zwift has so many catergories to choose and why don’t they put all the workouts into the choose by time section? If I want to do 60-90mins it only has about 3 workouts and you have to go for all the sections trying to find a decent time which is a pain when using Apple TV.
Would it really be so hard to add all workouts into their respective workout time selection

Hi @Daniel_Morgan1

You can use this site to find and filter workouts, Zwift workouts and training plans | What's on Zwift?

2 Likes

Thank you, do you know if it’s possible to select one from here and have it ready to go on Apple TV?

I don’t have an issue with hundreds of work outs.
I wish we could select favorites and have them in one section the way Custom workouts are arranged.

1 Like

+1 for favourite workouts
but I’d much rather manage favourite workouts on the Zwift website, rather than trying to do this via the h e l l that is the Workouts interface on AppleTV

+100 for that. I would love te be able to manage that using a simple web interface. Now I usually go into my Strava history to find out if a certain work out was part of Zwift Academy 2016 or 2017…

Giving workouts labels such as the number of stress points, intended goal (VO2 max development, strength, endurance…), duration etc would be a quick way to zoom in on what you are looking for.