Workout mode can be more interactive, effective and fun with a virtual personal trainer. This can potentially be an optional feature with a small additional fee if that helps for development.
It allows us to set preference of:
- Goal (ex. FTP, Endurance, Sprint, Hill claim, etc.)
- Intensity level (ex. Beginner, Advanced, Pro)
- Schedule (ex. 1 hour per a day, which days of the week, etc.)
- Trainer type (ex. Gender, Personality, etc.)
In a workout session:
- Trainer (as an avatar) shows up, and explains today’s menu based on your preference, the past training results, and FTP.
- During ride, simply follow the trainer (no drafting) for the pace, and the trainer tells/cheers (via voice and/or message) you what to do. The level of interaction varies in trainer’s personality.
- When finished, the trainer review today’s workout and motivate you for the next session.