Pace Partners FAQ [August 2020]

I think team building. :sunglasses:

1 Like

The day before they disappeared Coco was seen slacking at Diesel Dan type W/kg. There were at least several posts here and at Reddit with complaints.

1 Like

I had an instance after the update (only once) of one of them cruising along nicely then suddenly stopped and let us go for about 30 seconds, then started going again. Also had survey pop up, but when I went to back out of doing it and continue ride, it dropped the ride completely. Not sure what other problems people had.

Only tried them for 5-10mins each time so not extensive time to use them.

Did update, they arent back from team building yet

1 Like

Awesome! Will each pace bot be available 24/7? I really hope so. Please!!!

1 Like

Pace Partners will return this week after we’ve given version 1.0.56501 a couple days to become available to all OS platforms globally. iOS and Apple TV in particular take a little longer to propagate to Apple’s servers worldwide.

A week without Coco felt like forever, didn’t it? We thank you for your patience.

10 Likes

Thanks Shuji.

Somobedy in Apple was missing Coco, because update is available on iPad and iPhone to install. The same in Google :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great news!

1 Like

Hey all - Pace Partners will return in a few short hours at October 7 @ 22:30 PDT / October 8 @ 05:30 UTC. We will resume your regularly scheduled bot-programming as shown in the first post above.

It’s important that you are on the latest game build v1.0.56501.

This is especially true for Android, iOS and Apple TV users who may have auto-update disabled - please follow these instructions to manually update.

AND YOU GUYS: following their hiatus, up to 4 Pace Partners will be running at any given time. There will be occasions when the pacebots need to take a pee break, so don’t be entirely surprised when you see less than four. :wink:

12 Likes

Have you got a rough schedule of when they are available?

I see them now…

poor coco, eternally lapping on tempus fugit. give her better scenery!

I wouldn’t mind see her and Bowie swap… would like to do some Tempus at 3.2-4 :slight_smile:

Please alternate their routes! I’m not strong enough to follow the A and B bots, I’m tired of Tempus Fugit, however now that all 4 seem to be riding at the same time more often I should finally be able to give Dan a try.

Was just riding with Bowie. First lap went fine w/kg seemed to be within the expected range. The second lap however… Bowie drilled it the entire lap doing 5.2 w/kg and blew the entire group apart. Not sure if this is expected behavior or a bug.

1 Like

I’d more just want the A bot NOT riding through the dirt/jungle. I hate that route with the dirt. Put it on Magnificent 8 or some other longer-ish route with moderate/light climbing.

1 Like

Hi @Jim_Hollow welcome to Zwift forums.

It’s not August 29, right? Turns out Bowie was feeling frisky and flexed on y’alls for that one ride. Sorry about that - I checked with his human - shouldn’t happen again.

4 Likes

Are Zwift people running these manually? :joy:

2 Likes

It says diesel dan 1-2.4w/kg … today i rode 45min with him and dan held 1.5w/kg all the time…uphill or down …same… is this normal?

2 Likes