Now Showing: Route Badge Achievements and Lead-In Distances [1.14.0] [June 2021]

I marked the occasion by doing the Lutscher badge. \o/ Still have Lutscher CCW to do…

Newbies will never know the torment the Zwift dev team put us through. We deserve a beer and a badge for that!.. “6 mile route with only 100 feet of elevation climbing? Sure!” 12 miles and 900 feet later… “uhh… where the hell is the end of this route?!” I’m also happy to see that they’ve included lead-in distances. I can’t tell you how many times I felt trolled by myself (for not reading zwift insider’s printed version more closely) and the route creators (for crazy long lead-ins on some routes).

12 Likes

So excited to see this update!!!
Also, “Today” is a great song…but it’s also about suicide haha

Awesome addition! This will be very helpful for time management and badge hunting. Thanks!

Yeeeeeeeee!!! Was waiting for this forever!
If you add the possibility to change to another route without ending the session it will be PERFECT!

As GPlama has suggested in his YT vid, this could be extended to be more functional by adding some way of showing how many times you have done the route.

So, with the tick also an icon e.g gold, silver, bronze for 25+, 10x, 5x on the route.

Also below the lead time data your personal records: last time, best time, 30day PR.

Good addition, we’ve been asking to be added for a while. Could be enhanced somewhat.

S

4 Likes

I’ll do Lutscher CCW tonight to celebrate! :rofl:

1 Like

Breaks the route attempt. No automatic back on track. No badge if you do the route.

1 Like

Everytime Zwift has an update they miss the mark. Make a custom route creator already! Users want to create their own routes and have those saved in a similar fashion to workouts.

Improvements are always welcomed, but adding the ability to create and save a custom routes seems like a fairly reasonable feature.

3 Likes

This is great news. I can now ditch my spreadsheet

3 Likes

Hi

This feature does nothing for me personally ,don’t really care for collecting badges etc

But , seems like it was oft requested feature , people are happy, so big Chappeu

Cheers
Andy

As a new Zwifter - I really like these UI updates.

Бомба! давно пора было!

When can we expect to see the update rolled out to iOS?

Finally! A simple but important change that’s useful. Thanks all

All mine have updated including Apple TV buddy :+1:

1 Like

Awesome improvement!!! Thank you!!!

strange, I updated mine yesterday and I don;t see the feature changes :frowning:

Was lucky to see them play at Glastonbury.

1 Like

I’m kind of the same but I think it will help new or recent joiners and get people to explore a bit more as they try new routes.