No sunlight on any road following update

The audio changed on the November update.

Me too my rides and graphics always appear dim with lack of colour and not much difference between daylight and shade.

I thought it was my I-Pad 6, so I upgraded to an I-Pad Air 4 for better graphics, but it 's no better.

THE GOOD NEWS IS Zwift delivers fantastic graphics using my Windows 10 games laptop.

I suggest it is mainly an IOS problem, but concede to hearing about other platforms.

I am hoping this improves, otherwise I’ll move to a 14" games laptop plus a big monitor to ride on Zwift.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Hi Lauren, do you have any information in which update this should be fixed? I’ve been waiting for the Decembers update, but unfortunatelly it has not fixed it.

Thanks,
Jakub

1 Like

This is pretty annoying, please fix it. Believe me or not, but before I figured out this is a bug, I thought this is the “new normal” in Zwift and started looking at competitive platforms.
I specifically use a dedicated (2021 model) Ipad for my home trainer and no other hw availlable.

Hi Jakub,
I don’t have an definite timeframe, but from what I know it should be pretty soon, likely by the next update so long as all goes well during the review process.

2 Likes

Next update??? This has been going on for over a month, and really should have been corrected in the December update. And now you want users to wait another month?? That’s simply crazy.

1 Like

Not as crazy as the fact it’s only being addressed because of a random Reddit post. :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks for the info! :wink:

Thanks to everyone who replied to this thread; it looks like a solution is coming, even if it’s not clear when. If you’re using an iPad with iOS 15, and seeing low frame rates when the battery is below 50%, please can you add a comment to the thread titled “Zwift iOS 15” to gather experiences there? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Same Problem here: no daylight in any road in any world (Zwift 1.20.0 on iPad Air 4 / 2020 with latest iOS 15.2) - it really sucks because the problem is there for over one month now! Please fix soon

Having same issue and apparently not fixed in the update that was pushed today. Sigh.

3 Likes

I really hope this gets fixed soon. Zwift is just a bit depressing with these graphics. Using latest version on iPad Pro 2021.

2 Likes

I have same issue with riding in the shadows ipad pro 2021. :sleepy:

2 Likes

Yup same with mine. iPad pro 2020. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

1 Like

Same here. Ipad Pro 2021 M1

2 Likes

It is rather booring with shady roads and white reindeers. Will this ios bug get a fix? Today my rear bike light was white not red :triumph:. I love :sunny:.

3 Likes

I believe this was fixed today, correct? Happy days!

2 Likes

At last, sunlight!

2 Likes

after the last update, everything is as it should be. the sun is shining again. perfect.

2 Likes