New Zwift Hub - no power, cadence, speed data

Also, just additional info on mine. It didn’t work out of the box prior to update. So it wasn’t the update that got mine. If this helps anyone else.

Yes my trainer worked 3 different rides. Did firmware update, next day I can’t get any output. Deleted all apps, reinstalled only the app on Bluetooth laptop. No change. Turned every Bluetooth device off in my house, I’m certain the trainer is not connected to anything until I open laptop app. ( Blue flashing light on trainer, open app and it goes solid and the app pairs speed, power and control). It will pair with ZC on phone, and verify firmware is updated). Regardless of device… It’s zero output. Tech support and I spent 60 minutes trying every unplug, turn off device, force close apps. Etc etc.

Update: 11/09 - Zwift Tech Support team reviewed my log files and will be shipping a replacement HUB to me.

1 Like

Same issue with me. Connects fine. No output. I’m also having trouble contacting support. Iv emailed them, But no response. Anyone have any way to quickly get a response?

I contacted them by Chat messenger. Got a response right away, sent log files to the support team and within 7 days I had replacement unit on my door. (I live in lower 48). Email responses were always within 24-36 hours. Replacement unit resolved my issue.

Having the same problem. Sent a message to chat and fast response. Had to send a video log to the email so it could be sent to “higher ups” hopefully they get back soon.

Same Problem - The Service of Zwift ist horrible - I live in Germany

Piling on, no power output or cadence. I used an iPhone at first and then tried an iPad with same results. I disabled all BT devices, including power pedals. Interestingly, the Zwift app reads power from my power pedals, so to me, it’s a data channel problem with the hub. I sent a help request through the companion app and got a quick canned reply “We’ve received your email and will help as quickly as we can.”