Mountain bike bug with apple TV is back

I cannot change from the mountain bike. locked out of Frames in the garage! deleted and reloaded the apple tv app too. tried to change the frame in zwift on a pc–still can’t get into the garage. and NO - I didn’t sign up up for the challenge… not sure what to try

Are you at a complete standstill when trying to access the frames? Or can you not even access the garage at all?

1 Like

no warming up for a ride so legs spinning. why should that matter?

can’t access the garage or wheels area. the garage opens but those fields are “grayed out” and unselectable.

1 Like

@David_Kindler,

You won’t be able to change bikes or wheels while your avatar is moving, you need to come to a complete stop.

As Gerrie said, your avatar has to be at a complete stop (from a power standpoint, as you’re clearly not covering any ground while in the pens) in order for the frame and wheels icons in the garage to become available.

1 Like

Thanks… yes, garage accessible at standstill… might be nice if they indicated this tip somewhere. Also, my mistake the mission mtn bike radio button had been inadvertently selected. So pilot error on my part. I appreciate your help!

1 Like