More Challenges

Defo should be added to the list of updates this year!

1 Like

Challenges and Missions are a great way to keep Zwifters engaged and that’s what it’s all about, right?

3 Likes

Go on Zwift! You know you want to! :wink:

3 Likes

4th challenge coming soon Zwift??? Loves a carrot we do :carrot:

2 Likes

Love all those ideas! Next update Zwift HQ?

2 Likes

Please with cherries Zwift :cherries: :cherries: :cherries:

2 Likes

Cummon Zwift, you know you want to!

1 Like

Seems slot of us have completed the three challenges and asked for more. But Zwift, even though it’s a simple fix (in comparison) chose to ignore.

How about these:
Mission to Mars (395.9 million km), so ride 3959 km.
Getting the blood pumping, ride 100,000 km or the length of all your blood vessels
Just elecTRONics, Accumulate 24 hours riding at 7w/kg to unlock the elecTRON (the bike which will never be beaten, comment your ideas for looks)

No way, too easy to cheat for this reward. Lower my weight by 2/3 and do some recovery rides. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

That’s got some promise - a solar system map for the bike with the distance for each level getting progressively longer. First stage gets you from the Earth to the Moon, then the next one to Mars, then Jupiter, Saturn etc. Obviously as Oliver says, you’d do a fraction of the real distance, but it would scale correctly (I’d go for 1/1000000 scale).

Some planet themed socks for the first few stages, then maybe a jersey or a bike skin for completing the further away ones?

A post was split to a new topic: Running challenge

Very true Mike.

1 Like

Yes please!

1 Like

Pretty please, ZwiftHQ!

4 Likes

Yes, I vote for a 4th Challenge!!

2 Likes

I support this request.

An idea: a virtual “Tour Aotearoa Brevet”, which is the length of New Zealand via the best cycle trails (3000km) and only distance on a gravel bike or MTB counts towards completing the challenge.

1 Like

YES! 4th Challenge - please!

1 Like

What about a more difficult challenge .

We can call it the Zwift Master challenge To complete it you have to;

1. Successully login to zwift without having to reboot or re-install anything
  2. Have your trainer and all your sensors correctly pair
  3. Complete one event or race without a crash , logged drop or issue
  4. Save one photo that does not render as completely black
  5. Have the ride save correctly and exit without being forced .
  6. Finally Data is correctly recorded on zwift power

Successfully completing it and you get a special helmet that renders 3 feet above your avatars head , except on Richmond where it renders back to front … oh and it can be any colour you like except red,

5 Likes

Teh 4th challenge is like the polar bear on Lost - was added at the very beginning and then everyone forgot to come back to it to explain.

4 Likes